For the final project, you will develop a single page application with Ember and ember-cli-mirage on a topic of your choice. Here are the project requirements:
- At least 4 routes
- At least 1 GET, 1 POST, 1 PUT or PATCH, and 1 DELETE AJAX request. You don’t have to use Ember Data, but it is highly recommended.
- Use of Ember’s loading and error substates. Change the
timingproperty in Mirage to 1000 milliseconds so that I can easily see the loading states of your app.
- Form validation
- At least 1 reusable component
- Each page has a unique title using ember-cli-document-title
- Use of at least 1 addon of your choice that isn’t one of the ones listed in these requirements
- 5 practical acceptance tests
- 5 practical integration (component) tests
- Your project should be styled so that it presents a good user experience and looks organized and professional. You are welcome to use libraries like Bootstrap.
- Deployed to Surge.sh with ember-cli-surge
- Travis CI integration with all tests passing and a status badge on your project’s README
Projects will be graded based on overall complexity and user experience.
Some addons you may want to consider using include:
Explore more addons on Ember Observer.
Send a single email to the TA and myself on the project due date containing the following:
- A link to your Ember repo on Github
- The URL to your deployed Ember app on Surge
- A YouTube link to a screencast where you demo your project and explain where you fulfilled each requirement. This video should have audio. Please keep this video under 10 minutes.